Pineapple Prawn CurryNovember 6, 2006
Salted Fish Head and Pork CurryJanuary 20, 2007
I usually wonder if cakes overall were unhealthy. I wish to believe that they are good for our health but I guessÂ they are determined by what goes into the batter.Â This recipe I have here is healthier than a normal cupcake recipeÂ because unbleached all-purpose flour and organic ingredients were used.
250gm unsalted butter
4 large organic eggs
200gm organic brown sugar
150gm semi sweet chocolate
250gm Unbleached All Purpose Flour
100gm organic baby oats
50gm organic almond
50gm organic pine nuts
50gm organic hazelnuts
120ml evaporated milk or fresh milk
1 tsp baking powder
some white chocolate chips (for topping)
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degree celsius.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave for approximately 1 minute.
- Sieve flour, baking powder into a big mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the butter chocolateÂ mixture.
- Stir and mix evenly adding one egg inÂ every 30 seconds interval.
- In goes the milk, oatsÂ and all the nuts. The consistency of the batter will be a little thicker then runny liquid.
- Scoop into the prepared cupcake liners. Make sure it is only 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle some white chocolate chips on top of each cupcake.
- Pop them in the oven and time for 20 minutes. If your oven is very hot, cover with foil half way through.
- Makes 20 regular size cupcakes.