Malaysian Nasi LemakAugust 26, 2014
Rhubarb, apple and pear pieNovember 3, 2014
There are some herbs that are thriving in my garden right now. One of them is the dill. Its growing into a huge bush. Trimmed some to flavour my roast chicken. Looking forward to dinner tonight.
1 free-range chicken
100 gm parsley butter
3 medium size carrots
6 medium size potatoes
1 bunch of dill
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and rub evenly with parsley butter.
- Slice potatoes into quarter wedges and carrots into small chunks.
- Place potatoes, carrots and chicken pieces into a baking tray.
- Garnish with chopped dill.
- Sprinkle sea salt and some crushed peppercorns. Drizzle in some olive oil.
- Roast in the oven marked at 200 degree celsius for 30 minutes.
- Dinner is served.